*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. meet someone
  2. It Happens now.
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595373-Chriss-Life-Changed/cid/3321876-meet-someone
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1595373
About a guy who wakes up in a girls world.
This choice: continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

meet someone

    by: rosenheimer
You could not avoid bursting out in tears. How stupid is this to just turn into a girl!
Your mom comes over to you asking again what is wrong and you realize that it might be better to pretend that everything is fine!
So you apologize for crying and told her that it was just a bad dream you woke up from…
She seems to believe it and offers you some orange juice.
You follow her to get the breakfast and take a small gulp of the juice…You never liked it as a boy, and you have to hide your disgust you still have….
You feel bad about to be like a fake in front of your own mother, but see no alternative right now.

Right this moment your cell phone was ringing and James, your friend and former bed dude was on the other side….
Hey James... You realise for the first time how much your voice has changed into that of a girls voice.

But the voice in the least of your problems as you whole body and life has changed.
James said "I'm coming over to pick you up for school"
Shocked you rolled back and almost fall from the kitchen chair, thinking about to meet James like that!
You wish you could hide, but to late, next moment the doorbell rings, your mother opening and
James smiled at you…
You feel still be trapped in this strange dream, as you saw James…
You wonder how things are now with him, when you are a girl?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you are his girlfriend now

*Noteb*
2. he is just a friend

3. unclear

*Noteb*
4. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrissy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595373-Chriss-Life-Changed/cid/3321876-meet-someone