*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Help some friends
  2. Lauren
  3. Event commencement
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595554-Individual-Reality-Warper/cid/CH77DFHZ6-Help-some-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1595554
A sister story to Reality Warping
This choice: Help some friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Help some friends

    by: Mr. George
Rebecca looked around her friends already huddling in rapid, excited conversation. A brief sting at how easy their conversation flowed without her, was replaced with smile as Sarah waved for her to join them. Her face beaming with delight, she had some juicy gossip she was eager to share.

Jill was there too, a touch older, but riddled with insecurities. A damn shame Rebecca thought, she would be so much happier if she had some more confidence.

Natalie eighteen, too, and looked uncertain, her dress sense was simple, and did little to flatter her look. She felt a burgeoning curiosity about men, and blushed delightfully and easily at the least mention of guys.

The one leading the conversation was Sam, who was the de facto leader of the group... At least, when Becky wasn't there, she was the one to instigate any fun, and with a wicked sense of humour.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tolchok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595554-Individual-Reality-Warper/cid/CH77DFHZ6-Help-some-friends