*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your bedroom for summer.
  2. Summer Job for Mel J
  3. Mel J
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1412941-Your-bedroom-for-summer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: ...show your bedroom?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your bedroom for summer.

    by: pedro01
Uncle Sam: "Great! But would you like me to your bedroom you be sleeping for the whole summer?"
Mel J: "Yeah let's do that first."
Uncle Sam: "Alright then follow me to your room then."

Uncle Sam now takes his neice to her bedroom that Mel J will be sleeping for the summer holidays while working. There were very wide room spaces for every reason to be said and Mel J's getting excited already. Few minutes later which is not far away from the food tasting area, both are now approached the bedroom and Uncle Sam opens the door while checks her new room to see what it looks like.

Mel J: "Wow! This is so cool! It's almost like a luxury hotel room for some reason."
Uncle Sam: "Actually it really is. This is the only luxury room this building has."
Mel J: "Why only one room?"
Uncle Sam: "Because you're my neice, and I want to see my big girl having a great time. You can get food service you need then just ask you if ywant to and there's even a swimming pool next to your room for you to have fun with."
Mel J: "A swimmig pool? No wonder I really love this job now."
Uncle Sam: "Well I'm leaving you in peace for now and if you want to get your food tasting, then just come anytime you feel want to ok?"
Mel J: "Ok Uncle, I'll see you for a bit."

as Uncle Sam left her brand new luxury bedroom, Mel J looked around this place as she loved every minute of it and now she likes ro get it started by...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...head to the food tasting area.

*Noteb*
2. ...calling for food service.

*Noteb*
3. ...have fun in her swimming pool.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/1412941-Your-bedroom-for-summer