*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. feeding
  2. Emma
  3. Which Fatty Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/963251-feeding
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1599953
These lovely girls they all like to become the fattest girl in the world.
This choice: feeding  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

feeding

    by: twain jr
It was early May, and Emma was barely a month away from middle school graduation. Before we continue, let me explain something. About three months ago Emma was 105 pounds, compared to her current 120. This is because three months, the school resourced its cafeteria to McDonalds. This provided extra income, but caused the students to gain weight. Emma is part of the cheerleading squad. Three months ago the cheerleading team all weighed between 100 and 110 pounds. Now, they'd each gained about 15 pounds, making them a bit chubbier. However, there was still a month of school left, and their gaining wasn't done just yet. In preparations for the state cheer competition, they had practice before and after school. The excersize was minimal, they simply learned techniques. After morning practice, they'd go as a team for a second breakfast before school in the cafeteria. Their coach also brought donuts to each morning practice, enough for three per cheerleader, and they were always finished. After the after schoool practice, the team would go out to pizza hut and then coldstone for dessert. Also, when they got home, each recieved a second dinner and dessert from their families. Obviously this caused increased weight gain, but more than anyone expected. Most of the cheerleaders gained 30 pounds by graduation, including Emma! The cheer squad picture for the yearbook showed the team flowing out of their skimpy cheer uniforms. This is why, at her 8th grade graduation, Emma (and her friends) were 150 pounds.

When summer started, Emma was a complete blob. She never exercised, unless you count walking to the refridgerator. Every moring her mom made her a huge breakfast. Wether it be fried eggs with bacon or homemade donuts it was always fattening. Emma's mom also kept the pantry fully stockewd with fatty foods, but with Emma constantly snacking on them, it wasn't easy to have a full cupboard. Emma's dinner was usually a 16" meatlovers pizza delivered with a side of breadsticks and two liter of (non-diet) coke. Her mom was an excellent cook, and every night made a different dessert. She baked full pies, cakes, and pans of bwonies, and Emma always devoured the whole thing, usually with the help of ice cream.

One night, Emma woke up unusually hungry. That day, she'd eaten even more than she normally did. Upon waking up, she found her mom had gotten a dozen donuts. She ate all of them, and even then she had room for 6 fried eggs, 10 links of sausage, and half a gallon of whole milk. She then stuffed herself with 5 bags of potato chips before lunch while watching T.V. At noon, she and her mom went to the mall. Her mom was going to buy her clothes she could fit into while Emma ate lunch. Upon parting ways, Emma's mom gave her 30 dollars to buy food with. However, she accidentally took 100's out of her wallet instead, so Emma was let loose on the food court with 300 of her mom's money and 60 of her own. Determined to use as much money of her mom's while she could, Emma went to various resturants, ordering huge meals at each one. At 2 o'clock, after eating enough BigMacs and Baconators for ten people, and having a store deliver dozens of donuts at her house later, Emma met up with her mom. Together they went to an ice cream parlor. Emma ordered a four-gallon ice cream that if she finished it (which she did) was free. Upon returning home, she found 120 donuts there waiting for her. Eating forty of them in the four hours before dinner, she still somehow felt hungry and ordered two 24" meatlover's pizzas instead of her usual 16". After she finished them, she found her mom had outdone herself, baking a 4 tier chocolate cheesecake. Emma couldn't (nor did she try to) resist eating it, and spent the time until she fell asleep at 9 eating it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. midnight "snack"

*Noteb*
2. She falls asleep again

3. She weighs herself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twain jr (UN: qwertsaq123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599953-Teen-BBW/cid/963251-feeding