*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Killing blow
  2. Only 3 left...
  3. No mercy hospital
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/872491-Killing-blow
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1601462
Five survivors face the undead. Now celebrating its tenth anniversary!
This choice: Gary runs into the open door on his right and tries to find a better weapon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Killing blow

    by: evil dude
For a brief moment Gary thought he would die as the level 2 prepared to slash him with its claws, but saw an opened door to his right and made a desperate jump towards it. The level 2 zombie's claws barely scratched his legs as he landed in the doorway of the room. He quickly got to his feet and pushed the door closed just as the zombie made another strike. Its hand was caught in the door with its razor-sharp claws just a few inches away from Gary's face. The door remained firmly shut as the level two struggled to push it open from outside, but Gary knew as soon as the two level one's reached them they would easily overpower him and get in. He had about a minute to find a weapon to defend himself with. He looked around the room for anything that he could use. On the ground 3 feet away was a bloody pipe that must have been torn from somewhere in the building and used to fight the undead before he had gotten here. It wasn't very large and might not be effective against a level two, but it was all Gary could see. Gary let go of the door and quickly grabbed the pipe. The level 2 entered the room and charged at him as he swung the metal pipe as hard as he could towards its face. It was over before Gary could even tell what had happened. The level 2's claws had sunk deep into his left shoulder, but he had scored a killing blow with his pipe. The zombie was bleeding onto its arm from a large wound on its forehead, the only thing keeping it from falling to the floor was its grip on its would-be prey. Gary pulled the claws from his shoulder and grabbed the spot where he had been struck. The injury itself was fairly small, but deep. His own blood began running down his shoulder and onto his arm. Outside Gary could hear the remaining level one zombies draw closer...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/872491-Killing-blow