*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/1035328-Trains-to-nowhere
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1601462
Five survivors face the undead. Now celebrating its tenth anniversary!
This choice: The subway station  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trains to nowhere

    by: Scorch
Eric crouched over the dead cop, he was serching though the guys clothes looking for anyhting of use, sadly the guys gun and ammo had been taken.

Eric sighed as all he found was a pack of Tic-tacs, he took them anyways. It had been a couple of hours sine he made it out of the prison and he had ducked in here to avoid a group of zombies. He had found it kinda funny how hard it had been for the news casters to use the terms the feds called all the...things. He hadn't through much of it since he was locked away in a prison....that arrogance had been short lived when a a groupd of Carriers started droping all maner of the things into the yard and onto the roof of the prison.

Eric was glad some one had had the decency to open all the cells and give the prisoner a fighting chance....lot a good it did most of them. Oh well, better to die moving then like a fish in a barrel. Eric looked up from the cop at the wrecked subway trains, from the looks of it one ahd been stoped at the station when another started pulling in at high-speed on the same track, needless to say it wasn't a pretty sight.

Eric looked at the tunnal, he could use that to get to the next station or even the sewers and possable escape, or he could head back up to the street and try and make it out that way.

You have the following choices:

1. head up the tunnal

2. head back up to the street

*Noteb*
3. Not all the bodies are bodies.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601462-The-Five-Forgotten/cid/1035328-Trains-to-nowhere