*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He meets a lusty naga lady
  2. Adrian
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/772126-He-meets-a-lusty-naga-lady
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1604652
What happens when humans tread into the realm of nagas? You decide.
This choice: He meets a lusty naga lady  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He meets a lusty naga lady

    by: The Random
“Well hello there.” Adrian heard a sultry female voice say. He looked to his left and saw a naked woman waist deep in some bushes. “Can I help you miss?” Adrian asked, trying to keep his gaze away from the woman’s shapely breasts and body.

“Oh I don’t really need anything from you except to stand there and let me look at you handsome.” The woman said before emerging, or rather slithering, from the bushes. When Adrian saw the snake-like tail, he tore himself away from the naga’s nearly hypnotic beauty and drew his sword. “Now what’s that for? I’m not going to harm you.” the naga said softly, drawing closer to Adrian.

Adrian said nothing as he stepped back, but the naga used her tail to push him back towards her. “There’s no need for that sword. What threat does a sweet, little lady like me pose to a big, strong man like you?” the naga asked seductively as she gently caressed Adrian’s cheek and resting a hand on his shoulder.

Adrian tried again to get away from the naga, but she wrapped her tail around his legs. “Now hold on there. It’s rude to walk out on a lady.” She said as she dragged Adrian closer, “We haven’t even introduced ourselves. I’m Imarah.”

You have the following choices:

1. Adrian introduces himself

2. Adrian remains silent

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/772126-He-meets-a-lusty-naga-lady