*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John the male naga
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/777593-John-the-male-naga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1604652
What happens when humans tread into the realm of nagas? You decide.
This choice: Male naga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

John the male naga

    by: Michael3216
John is a male naga, he has a black tail, with a white underbelly. He has short black hair. He is the size of a human. He has a shrinking potion that will shrink the humans, so he can gobble them up. John usually likes to play a game of cat and mouse. He will stalk his prey, making moves to scare them. Until they go into a full of sprint away. Then the game will begin.

It is a normal day in the Naga's Forest. All is calm, there is a cricket chirping somewhere in the distance. The sun is shining through the leaves. Suddenly John hears something, it sound close by. John quickly goes into a tree and look around he sees...

You have the following choices:

1. A band of humans

*Noteb*
2. 1 male human

*Noteb*
3. 1 female human

*Noteb*
4. another naga

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael3216 (UN: michael3216 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1604652-Nagas-Forest/cid/777593-John-the-male-naga