*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605155-Fictional-character-suits/cid/1903040-Medli
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1605155
You find a warehouse like building with no one in it. You become the owner.
This choice: Medli  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Medli

    by: clockworkMelody
As you browse through the racks of suits, one in particular catches your eye. It is Medli, the young Rito girl from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. You always though she was sort of cute, but her suit seemed far too small for you to fit into without ripping it or stretching it like an inflated balloon. Still, you figured you might as well try it out.

You take Medli's suit off the rack, and remove your own clothing. The suit had an opening at the back, running from the base of her neck down to just above her bottom. You slowly worm one leg into the suit, somehow managing to work your own foot down into Medli's bird-like one. It definitely wasn't comfortable; your foot felt very cramped, and the suit looked a bit stretched due to you being larger than Medli was. Medli's whole leg only ended up coming up to your knee. But you didn't let that deter you. You put your other leg into the suit, although it goes a lot more smoothly this time.

With that done, you bend down to put your arms into the suit. Medli's small hands balloon out as your larger ones fit inside. You try to stand up straight, as you had been hunched over in order to put your arms in while still having your legs in, and that's when the magic starts. Your back does straighten out, but instead of rising up, you body just shrinks inside the suit. Your limbs work themselves into place as they shorten in length to match Medli's and the limbs of the suit deflate back to their normal size as your limbs inside of them do the same.You feel a discomfort in your groin, as your manhood shrinks away, morphing into something matching what the suit has. Within moments, the world seems a lot larger, as you now possess Medli's body from the neck down. All that remains is to put on the head of the suit.

You pull the head of the suit over your own, and match the features of the the suit up to your own as best you can. You feel the opening of the suit seal itself shut.

Rocking back and forth on your small, bird-like feet, you take a moment to just take this all in. You now have Medli's entire body, naked at that. Her clothes sat on the shelf next to where you had gotten her suit from, but the warehouse also had the clothes of all sorts of other characters if you wanted to try them on. Although, now that you were Medli, you should be able to use her wings and fly, and that was something you were very excited to try out, clothed or not.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to fly

2. Find some clothes first

*Noteb*
3. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clockworkMelody (UN: le_swappr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605155-Fictional-character-suits/cid/1903040-Medli