*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/846507-Just-a-normal-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Enjoying the flavors of one or more of her employees  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Just a normal day

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Zena lay down on one of her cushions gently chewing something. It was Julia, her main lover of the better part of ten years, and a top Dish at the tasting house she ran. After getting the flavoring off of the woman, Zena lowered her head and let Julia slide onto a cushion next to her side.

"Defiantly an interesting taste that recipe that Mr. Fuki gave to us has," she said, as she looked at a human who seemed to be of Asian decent. "Be sure to tell the rest that his recipe is to be put on the list of options available to have the Dishes served in."

"Sure thing Zena," Julia said, as she started to walk towards the back of the place.

"Your lover seems to be quite lovely," said Mr. Fuki. "Perhaps you'll allow me to court her."

"Sorry, but she's already got a husband," Zena said, as she looked at the man. "She's married to an Ambassador you should know. Nice guy, though he is a bit of a womanizer."

"And you don't mind that."

"She married me, and I was worse in my youth. Trust me."

"I heard something about that," the man said. "Of course, I'm still getting used to this planet and its customs,"

"Well, let me tell you, you could do a lot worse than Grass City to live in," Zena said. "The local gangs don't cause much trouble around here, especially given my reputation as old 'Eat 'em Dead or Alive' Zena."

"Thank you for informing me of that," Mr Fuki said. "Now if you will excuse me, I best be going so that I can check on my Sushi restaurant. It gets crowded with your planet's cat hybrids every night."

"You take care sir."

"Likewise Miss."

With that, Zena watched as the man left her place of business, leaving through a door that looked like it was deep in the throat of a very large scale covered wolf head with its mouth open.

She then went to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the back, to check out the rest of the Hungry Wolf and Snake

2. her office, where Julia is at.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/846507-Just-a-normal-day