*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going through puberty.
  2. First Crossroads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605641-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-Adventures/cid/920762-Going-through-puberty
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1605641
Set after 'Dawn of the Dragon', Spyro and Cynder have new adventures in the changed world.
This choice: Teenagers (a few years after DotD)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going through puberty.

    by: Unknown
Spyro awoke from his crazy dream about doing it again with cynder. His Dragonhood was at its full extent again. He looked over at Cynder. She was still asleep.
It had been 5 years to the day since He, Cynder and a few others had stopped Malifor from Destroying the Earth.
It was the 7th time in a row that Spyro had woken up with an Erection. He let his hand stroke the 8 inch purple extention. "ohhhh." he moaned quietly. It felt so good to have that area of him touched like that. A couple of times, Spyro had woken up to find himself masturbating. He suspected that Cynder knew about his urges. She complained that Spyro was moaning in his sleep. Though, Even Cynder had her urges in the middle of the night. He could also hear her moaning in pleasure as she played with her Womanhood. Spyro even helped her once by putting his finger in her once. She squrimed and moaned in absolute pleasure. But she never woke up untill the dream was done.
"Well," spyro said quietly to himself, "I might as well get some Breakfast." Spyro was in one of the Cheata's villages. Though Hunter was still at his colony trying to rebuild. Malifor had caused so much destruction.
So Spyro got up and Got some breakfast for himself and Cynder, whenever she would wake up. He got back to see that Cynder was masturbating again. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning deeply. He went inside and closed the door to the hut. He decided to wake Cynder.
"Cynder. Cynder! Wake up. It's time for Breakfast."
Cynder opened her eyes and saw spyro standing over her. Her hand was inbetween her legs. Spyro was partially exposed, but not fully erect.
Cynder blushed and pulled her hand out of herself. The pleasure wave hit her again but she did her best to ignore it.
"Oh, uhmm, hi Spyro. Did you get breakfast for me?" She said, looking at the bowls.
"Yes i did. I was waiting for you to get up. and i saw that you were, uhmm, playing a game."
Cynder blushed once more. this time, she felt the heat of the blush on her face.
"Uhm, yeah, i guess. well, i think we should eat Breakfast and get started on those repairs again, don't you?"
Spyro almost forgot about the repairs. "Yes. I think we should."
Little did Spyro know that Cynder was barren. Cynder knew this truth. Her Ovaries would produce cum, but it was only lubricant. It was put there by Malifor as a punishment, and a Garuntee that Cynder stayed by his side. So in other words, she felt all of the pleasure of intercourse, but she would never, ever fall Gravid. and that is what caused her the most pain. She decided not to tell Spyro that little bit of crushing info. That way, she wouldn't be labeled as a sex toy for spyro, and Spyro wouldn't abuse her like that. Not that Spyro would ever do that to her, but it was still best that he did not know. She and Spyro were dating and have done for several years. Cynder was pretty sure that Spyro was going to propose soon. But she didn't know when, and she was kind of getting tired of waiting. So, she would finish the repairs on the village and then she would ask Spyro to take their relationship one step more serious. not intercourse, she hoped, but at least not so reserved as they have been. So, after the repairs were completed, Cynder and Spyro were absolutely exhausted. They ate dinner together and were just about to fall asleep, when Cynder decided to ask Spyro to take their relationship a bit farther.
"Spyro?"
"Yeah Cynder?"
"I have been thinking that we should become more than just friends and start dating more seriously."
Spyro paused for a few minutes and then replied.
"Cynder, i have been trying to distance myself from you because puberty on dragons is very difficult to handle. Especieally when you like someone alot. It could lead to having children. And I am not exactly ready to be a father. I mean i feel for you, but most of it is hormones right now. I think that we should keep the love to a minimum untill we have finished puberty."
Cynder was crushed by his words. She didn't know what to think. She was mad and in love with Spyro, but Spyro was right. Distancing themselves was the best thing to do. Though, she knew that spyro wanted to have her more than anything. Since she couldn't become Gravid (That stil hurt her emotionally.) she thought that she might as well have a bit of 'fun' with Spyro. She waited untill Spyro had fallen asleep to make her move. She silently pulled back the covers from the Purple Dragon. and her hand found the purple dragons Dragonhood. it was exposed and Cynder guessed he was having a sex dream. So, she 'helped' him along. She ran her hand up and down Spyro's Member. Back and forth her hand went. with her other hand, she went between her legs and started rubbing. it felt so good. Once her womanhood was ready and needy and Spyros member was fully extended, and just a little wet, Cynder let her weight fall on top of Spyro's member. She moaned in deep pleasure when her vagina was inflitrated. Spyro moaned in great pleasure as well. Spyro was feeling great and thought it was a dream. But when he opened his eyes, he saw that Cynder was on top of him and his member was inside of her.
"Cynder!?!? What are you-"
"Ssshhhhh..." Cynder silenced him with a gentle sound and put her hand to his mouth. Both of their heads reached eachother and they started a very passionate kiss. Cynder and Spyro were feeling pure pleasure and were making great love. Spyro started to speed up his motions and Cynder followed suit. They kept on going faster and harder untill they both climaxed.
"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH......" they moaned loudly. their hearts were beating loud and fast. Spyro's member was throbbing with pleasure. Cynder was full of hot goodness. They had made love.
"Cynder, aren't you going to get pregnant now?"
"No, Spyro. I can't fall Gravid. Malifor put a curse on me. I will never bear Children."
The horror of her words hit spyro like a baseball bat. Sure, he could do her anytime, but they would never experience the joy of raising Hatchlings.
"Cynder? Why did you not tell me this?"
"Because, i didn't want to. Please don't get upset. Now you and i can do this all we want."
"But we won't ever have kids."
"I know, i knew this for years, Spyro. And it hurts more than you will know, but i love you and now you and i are going to get through this. We are a team."
"We were a team, even before this, when we beat Malifor. And now, we are a team that loves eachother even more."
"Thank you, Spyro."

You have the following choices:

1. Go on.

*Noteb*
2. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605641-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-Adventures/cid/920762-Going-through-puberty