*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taking The Car
  2. A Tiny Tree
  3. A Boring Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1126461-Taking-The-Car
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...I wanted to share this with my friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Taking The Car

    by: Bugmaker
by Merlyn

"Oh wow... this is heavy..." I checked the time, it was still early. I needed to find a place to test out my new found toy. After some thinking I remembered my school's basketball team was competing against the rival school for charity ... what better place to test out what this baby could do - with... or maybe on my friends. I quickly got dressed and rushed back down the stairs. I would have to take mom's car and as she was probably still recovering from the drinks, she wouldn't protest. Just as I was fantasizing about what I was going to do, my brother Matt fetched the car-keys from the kitchen table and told me he needed the car for something important. "Matt Come On! You I’m supposed to meet up with my friends at the basketball game!" I squealed. "Please... like you can stop me." Matt chuckled.

I grinned fiddling with the remote in my pocket.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1126461-Taking-The-Car