*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/3190476-Go-to-Deidres-house-to-fix-things
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: Go to Deidre's house to fix things  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go to Deidre's house to fix things

    by: NVR
I felt a pang of guilt when I saw Deidre running back home like that, she obviously was scared with what was happening to her, Suddenly growing two feet for no good reason and ruining her clothes in the process it was a miracle that she didn't just faint. Plus Deidre is a kind woman, not like we talk a lot but she is always nice and helpful when she can be, so it was time to help her for a change.

I went back to my room to quickly dress with the first things I found (this wasn't the time to think about outfits) and was about to go to her house when I looked at the remote, wondering if she did notice the beam and if I should just knock, show her the strange device and try shrinking her back to her original size or if I should try to sneak in and find a way to restore her size without her knowing.

I wanted to fix this, but without knowing enough of this remote I felt a bit scared of telling anyone about it yet, or of making things even worse. I also worried that Deidre would get too interested in the remote, maybe even taking it away from me, with her current size I would be an easy match for her if she gets mad at me.

But I also feared the change would be permanent if enough time passed, so I just took the remote anyway and left the house trying to decide along the way how to deal with this problem

What should I do?






*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/3190476-Go-to-Deidres-house-to-fix-things