*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking A Giant
  2. Even Bigger Emily
  3. Emily's Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/899539-Shrinking-A-Giant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: Enough, I tried to shrink her back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shrinking A Giant

    by: Unknown
I said "This is enough." as I aimed the remote at Emily and fired. Emily then started to shrink and people started to leave. I saw Emily with a sad face as the shrinking stopped at her original height. Then I said "Phew." as my Mom came into the room and said "Tina what is that?" I did not want my Mom to know what it was so I put it on the window edge and satdown on the remote by accident. I said "What are you talking about, Mom?" she said "Oh nothing I thought there was something in your hands." as she walked away. I guess the remote fired when I sat on it because I heard a BOOM and looked out the window. To my amazement I had another problem on my hands, it was Emily's mother Claire. The remote had fired and enlarged her to about 20 feet. I then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tried to fix things

2. Fired the remote at Claire again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/899539-Shrinking-A-Giant