*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah hears something on the floor
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605788-Tiny-little-helper/cid/771188-Sarah-hears-something-on-the-floor
by 18
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1605788
You (male) are shrunken and can transform into inanimate objects
This choice: Sarah hears something on the floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah hears something on the floor

    by: 18
while unpacking the bags Sarah puts one of her bags on the table. standing next to the tissue her husband had become. She hears something.
"What did you say?" she asked Monica.
"Nothing?" She looks at her sister. "maybe it was Tim? where is he?"
"Oh.." Sarah giggled "I've forgotten he must be around. be careful Moni. Best we search him"
"Tim. where are you?" both women look around and search him.

Tim does his best to get their attention. he screams as loud as possible.

Sarah seems to hear it "there is something hm.. can you hear that?"
"seems to come from this tissue on the floor." Monica reached down and lifts it and looks underneath it "no Tim"
she opens the tissue "same inside.. no Tim"

The feeling of being lift by Monica was overwhelming and Tim wasn't able to act. As he get unfolded it was similar.

"strange.. maybe he is in the livingroom" Sarah says.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. throw away the tissue

*Noteb*
2. hear something again

3. put the tissue away

*Noteb*
4. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605788-Tiny-little-helper/cid/771188-Sarah-hears-something-on-the-floor