*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1718591-The-Gullwings-and-Tinkerbell
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: The Gullwings  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Gullwings and Tinkerbell

    by: Former182
As Sora was walking in the newly-created Market place of Hollow Bastion (one that was made to look like the one before the Heartless attack so many years ago) He felt three things land on his head.

"Hi Sora! What brings you here?" Rikku's voice called out.

"Hi girls. As for why I'm here, it's to get an answer to a question." Sora replied. A glance to window showed that Rikku, Yuna, and Paine were sitting on his head.

"Why don't you ask us? We might be able to help." Yuna asked.

"Well, I don't know..." Sora muttered.

"Don't be a coward. Just ask us. Either we know it or not." Paine said, lightly kicking the side of Sora's head.

"I think.... I might be developing a foot fetish, but I need to make sure." Sora quietly muttered.

"...Can you summon Tinkerbell? We need her help to answer your question," Yuna replied as the Gullwings flew off his head and floated in front of him. Sora nodded and summoned Tinkerbell.

"Tinkerbell, we need to talk with you about something. So please follow us!" Rikku asked. Tinkerbell nodded and followed after the trio.

"We'll be back soon with an answer!" Yuna said to Sora before the Gullwings and Tinkerbell flew out of his sight. Not having something else to do, he decided to wait there.

----

"Sora has a foot fetish. We'd like to indulge it, but you know as well as us about the difference in size..." Paine explained to Tinkerbell.

"Yeah... I know what you mean." Tinkerbell muttered sadly. Sora had been more appreciative of her help than Peter Pan ever was, to the point where Tinkerbell grew jealous of Kairi. She cheered up as she said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1718591-The-Gullwings-and-Tinkerbell