*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2222643-RGRC-punishment--Judgement
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: The others agree with Yuffie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

RGRC punishment : Judgement

    by: Former182
Tifa nodded before she said, "I've been around spiky-haired swordsmen and I know you have to punishment early or they run off to do who knows what!"

Aerith frowned as she added, "It seems a tad harsh. Shouldn't we look for more evidence first?"

Ashe huffed before she stated, "He's a keyblade user and a pretty big icon for many. We have to make sure he doesn't become a pervert."

Yuffie smirked. "And one way of going about that is to over indulge him!"

Sora opened his mouth to speak, but Yuffie quickly moved and covered his mouth.

"That's the second time you mentioned it..." Ashe muttered, wondering what Yuffie's game was.

"Won't that risk Sora become a submissive pervert for women's feet?" Aerith asked as Tifa quickly grabbed Sora's other hand.

"Perhaps, so we'd have to make sure he's OUR Submissive pervert!" Yuffie quickly said.

"What if he becomes the type of person who'd scheme, beg, and even trick a women to get access to her feet?" Ashe asked as the trio of women holding Sora were dragging him to a nearby cot.

"Then more dominating women's feet will be the cure!" Tifa cheerfully said, somehow infected with Yuffie's attitude.

As Tifa and Aerith were holding Sora down, Yuffie uncovered his mouth as she looked for something to tie him down.

Ashe walked up to the cot and asked, "So, Sora... Will you willingly accept your punishment?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sora does.

*Noteb*
2. Sora refuses and tries to escape!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2222643-RGRC-punishment--Judgement