*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awaken... Roxas!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/776451-Awaken-Roxas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
Chapter #1

Awaken... Roxas!

    by: howdyboy
Roxas was lying down on edge of the clock in Twilight Town. All of a sudden Xion came and sat down beside him. Then she slipped off her boots and places her feet into Roxas's lap. He then playfully tickled her soles which made the cute, short-black haired girl giggle like crazy. Suddenly, Xion lifted her barefeet up to Roxas and placed them on his face. Everything went black...

Roxas awoke. He had been dreaming the whole time.

"Ugh..." he said, "It was only a dream. Wait! Why on Earth am I having dreams about Xion's feet? That's weird, isn't it?" He thought hard about why he dreamt of Xion's feet. He had always liked her, but never thought of her feet as being attractive. Roxas then remembered about something Axel once told him about how Nobody's will show traits of their original self.

"Do I like feet because my "somebody" liked feet? That's crazy! I-isn't it?..." he then got out of bed and put on his black coat, "Well, I guess there is only one way to find out."

There are many worlds with many feet in them... Which shall you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Twilight Town

2. Radiant Garden

3. Destiny Islands

4. A completely new world!

5. Go find a Disney Girl!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/776451-Awaken-Roxas