*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Rustling Wind
  2. Twins in the Attic
  3. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/1047138-A-Rustling-Wind
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: The wind began to howl through the attic. . .  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Rustling Wind

    by: LanceII
As the two girls moved through the attic, peeking through boxes and old furniture and keeping an eye out for any supernatural or frightening activity, there came a rustling noise that swept through the room. Dust and papers flew up and flutterred when the wind hit, blowing through the twin's hair and billowing around their knees.

"ACK!" Hopping to her sister's side, Suzanne let out a terrified shiver, only calming down when her twin put an arm around her. "K-Katie, did you hear that?"

"Yeah.... Yeah, it's okay..." While Katlyn gripped her sister's arm tightly with one hand, her free one reached back to touch her own bottom, "Whew... Okay, good news is I'm not wearing a diaper."

That did a little to take the edge off.... Tittering, Suzanne checked for that herself before glancing around the room. Everything seemed to be the same, at least as far as she could tell... "Do... Do you think we imagined it?"

"I don't think we could've both imagined the same thing at the same time..." Katlyn began to walk slowly, cautiously through the attic, hands spread out wide... "I don't feel a draft or anything, do you? There's no window..."

"No..." That was true... following close behind her twin, Suzanne remarked, "So... You don't think there's a ghost or something in here, do you?"

Katlyn was about to open her mouth to say no when she shut it again. Squirming, she replied, unsure, "Not my first guess, no."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LanceII (UN: lanceii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/1047138-A-Rustling-Wind