*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trainspotting
  2. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/778398-Trainspotting
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: Something of particular interest occurs while Mel is trainspotting.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trainspotting

    by: Lizuka
"That is interesting," commented Mel Nunez as she watched a particularly odd-flying bird. She didn't readily know off the top of her head what it was, being so far off and bird-watching being more a side hobby than anything, but it was an interesting sight.

What was odd about its flight, mainly, was that it was like it was off-balance, bending slightly to the side while moving in a noticeable curve. It got Mel curious to see exactly what could have this creature flying in this way, but her attention was soon drawn elsewhere with the howl of an approaching train.

Naturally, with trainspotting being the reason she was here the tree's gaze turned downward, off of the bridge and down to the tracks.

And when she did, Mel saw
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lizuka (UN: lizuka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/778398-Trainspotting