*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mystery Attic Door
  2. Twins in the Attic
  3. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/785334-Mystery-Attic-Door
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: The twins found a door that isn't supposed to be there.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mystery Attic Door

    by: LanceII
"Nah." Grinning, Katlyn patted her sister on the shoulder consolingly. "Don't worry about that, it's not like we can go through life just being afraid of our own attic, right?"

"Eheh... R-Right!" Feeling a little better at her twin's encouragement, the lightly-younger girl pushed her glasses up higher on her nose before moving toward the corner of the room, "I think we can put the new box over.... Here...."

Suzanne briefly removed her glasses and wiped them on her shirt before putting them back on. And even then, she had to peer at what she was looking at before she was able to whimper out behind her, "Uh... Hey, Katlyn?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you should get a look at this..." As she heard her big sister near her from behind, Suzanne pointed at the object in the corner, noting, "It's a door."

"..... Huh." So it was. Almost unable to distinguish due to all the dust covering it, jamming up its cracks from the wall. Still, the knob was clearly there, made of rusty brass.

"Most attics..." said Katlyn slowly, "Don't have doors."

"Mmm..." Nodding, Suzanne tugged on her sister's arm, "M-Maybe we should go get Mom and D-Dad..."

"Hang on..." Moving closer, Katlyn reached for the rounded knob, "Just from the position, this looks like it would lead to the outside of the house. Where exactly would it-

"Katlyn, don't!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LanceII (UN: lanceii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/785334-Mystery-Attic-Door