*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time for TV
  2. Meeting Up
  3. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/786252-Time-for-TV
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: They head in the house - may as well just watch TV or something.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Time for TV

    by: Lizuka
"Actually. . ." Katlyn shuffled around a little awkwardly, before admitting, "The two of us got a little too much excitement for our own good just with being terrified while in the attic."

Both of the members of the foursome not members of the Parsons family were curious about that, but it was Mel who questioned it, "What do you suggest that we do, then?"

"W-Well. . ." It was Suzanne piping up now, though with the timing she did it it seemed as though the twins had discussed this, "How about we j-just watch a little bit of TV? That could be fun."

"Bo-ring." Wendy shrugged, though, before tacking on a quick, "'Course, if I get to sit next to Katey-Cat. . ."

Katlyn smirked in response, though she couldn't help but give out a tiny sigh as well, "Whatever you want, so long as I can just rest easy for a little while."

"Hooray!" Wendy even threw her arms up in the air in celebration, though a second later she had to ask, "That include any possible kissing?"

"Don't push it."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lizuka (UN: lizuka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/786252-Time-for-TV