*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hole
  2. Secret in the Shadows
  3. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/811695-Hole
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: It's a hole that Wendy falls into.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hole

    by: Lizuka
"Ga!"

Wendy felt the ground give out beneath her, almost like it was a trap - which it quite apparently was, as the girl found herself falling.

She didn't fall far, maybe about eight feet, but the impact hurt. Now the question was where she was. . .

"What kinda person makes a prank like this?" the girl asked aloud as she first of all examined the hole - the walls of dirt around here were a little too high up for a shorty like her, and they didn't look like they had much give to them anyway.

Before she began to shout for help or anything, though, Wendy had to squint through the darkness a bit - this looked a little too expansive for just some hole. As in, it looked almost like a tunnel.

"Maybe whoever put a way out down here or somethin'," the girl pondered aloud as she stroked her chin for a moment; most people would've probably panicked by now, but Wendy wasn't the sort to give into weirdness easily.

Still, there was the question of what to do from here. . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lizuka (UN: lizuka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/811695-Hole