*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/906310-Pokemon-Master-Wendy-wants-to-catch-you
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: A belt holding six Pokeballs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pokemon Master Wendy wants to catch you!

    by: DJ Jaxx
Wendy decided to try on the belt in her excitement. Looking it over she found that it looked quite authentic.

"Well, imagine ma' luck, a real poke' belt, just like in th' show." She said, "I wonder if there's anything in the pokeballs."

The pokefan pulled off one of the metal balls and pressed the button. She opened it and found that it was empty.

"Aw well, maybe Katey-cat and th' others'll like it anyway."

The bluetip then made her way to the Parson home and knocked on the door. Katlyn answered.

"Oh, hey Wendy...what brings you here?" The oldest twin asked.

"Oh nothin' really, I jus' wanted t' show you ma pokebelt." She said, showing off the new clothes. "Neat huh?"

Katlyn sighed "Wendy, your body matches your mind perfectly." she commented.

"Whatcha mean by that?"

"I mean you act like such a kid, even though your the oldest. Pokemon is cool and all, but your a little old for it."

Wendy was annoyed and had one of the pokeballs in her hand, somehow, she had the urge to throw it at her crush.

"Pokeball, Go!!" she yelled, as the ball flew a short distance and made contact...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Katlyn is caught!

*Noteb*
2. katlyn is caught, but becomes a Glameow

3. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/906310-Pokemon-Master-Wendy-wants-to-catch-you