*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curse ?
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609977-Buffy--The-giant-vampire-slayer/cid/2305944-Curse-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1609977
Buffy is stronger than ever now.
This choice: Curse ?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Curse ?

    by: Jack the Green
Buffy gave a Xena like shriek of rage as she socked John Goodman in the face. Actually it wasn't really John Goodman, just some demon that kind of looked like the actor in question.

The rotund, porcine demon fell backwards. In desperation it tried to summon a green energy shield. Buffy lunged at the creature, clenching the charm in her hand. Her fist went through the magic forcefield and struck the demon with enough force that it crumbled into dust.

Buffy laughed. "Score!" she congratulated herself, "Chalk up another victory for yours truly!"

then as if to spoil her victory, a green ghostly entity flew in, shrieking like a banshee. "John! John!" the thing cried out. the green ghost glared at Buffy with glowing eyes. "You little bitch! you've killed my boyfriend."

Buffy shrugged, "Uh, your boyfriend was eating people. I know that cultural relativity is a thing but that's not something I can let slide. Hope your next boyfriend is hot."

"John was--why you!" the ghost thing was livid. "Oh I'll show you hot, you little bitch! I curse you to not fit in!"

The green apparition cackled maniacally before something happened. Buffy felt a sharp pain in her chest as her modest boobs started to grow. She moaned with pleasure and pain as the twin orbs pushed open her shirt and snapped her bra in two. her body felt on fire and her nipples stuck up like rubber erasers.

Buffy glanced down at her chest with . . . glee. "Oh this is the best curse I've ever had," she said as she kneaded her soft boob flesh enthusiastically. Experimentally she pinched her nipples and winced as the soft tissue was twice as sensitive as before. "Thanks, ghosty."

The green ghost laughed, "Don't thank me yet, wait until the rest of your grows." And it was gone.

And Buffy realized something horrible. "Am I going to get fat?"

You have the following choices:

1. Go to sleep and wake up seven foot

*Noteb*
2. Show Spike her assets

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack the Green (UN: gkostara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lawrence84 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609977-Buffy--The-giant-vampire-slayer/cid/2305944-Curse-