*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612003-Animated-Feet-For-You/cid/2430017-Lick-my-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612003
Wander around the world for anime girl feet!
This choice: Lick my feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lick my feet

    by: Fggf23
You comply, and begin to lick her right foot. The taste is both horrendous and amazing at the same time. You moan in ecstasy. She giggles. Suddenly, Rika takes her foot away from her mouth. You whimper. She puts a finger to your mouth. “Shh, it’s okay slave. We’re not done yet. She then takes her left shoe and sock off. She stuffs the sock in your mouth, and puts her shoe over tour face. You sucks the sweat from the sock, enjoying the smell. When you are done, you swallow it, lacking air for a few seconds. After that, you proceed to lick her left shoe. There is dirt and other stains, but you don’t mind. She rubs it all over your face. “Good pet… do you like this?”, she asks. “Mistress Rika, I love this.” You reply. “Good answer”, she says, smirking. You begin to suck her shoe in your mouth, loving the taste. “Okay pet, I have a few digimon I want you to serve. First,…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The dazzling Renamon

2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fggf23 (UN: fggf23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612003-Animated-Feet-For-You/cid/2430017-Lick-my-feet