*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sora
  2. Digiworld (Digimon)
  3. The Choice Is Yours!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612003-Animated-Feet-For-You/cid/781695-Sora
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612003
Wander around the world for anime girl feet!
This choice: Sora  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sora

    by: howdyboy
You are playing tennis at the local court and see the redheaded Sora playing in another court. After you get done you wait for Sora to appear out of the girls locker room to you surprise still in her tennis outfit but is a pair of flip flops. You ask her if it would be okay to walk her home and she decides to let you. After you get home she discovers that her parents will be gone for a couple of days and asks you if you want anything to eat. Resisting the urge to say what you really want you accept her offer.

After the dinner she lays down on the couch and shows her pretty feet. The urge is too much and you ask if her feet are okay. "Well they could use a good massage after all that practice," she says.

You walk over and begin to rub her feet and listen to her moan. "You're good," she says.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," you reply, and begin to rub them even better than before. She tries to hide some of her giggles, but can't what now...

You have the following choices:

1. Go straight to tickling

2. Give her a massage

*Noteb*
3. Ask to smell her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612003-Animated-Feet-For-You/cid/781695-Sora