*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612648-Spoiled-Fat/cid/1488463-She-decides-to-become-fat-so-her-parents-will-n
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1612648
A rich Girl is about to change...
This choice: She decides to become fat so her parents will notice her?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She decides to become fat so her parents will n...

    by: 0001
Olivia was sat in her room eating ice cream when she made the decision. She was the victim of the usual problems of the children of wealthy, busy parents. Her parents supplied her with anything that she ever asked for, while completely oblivious to her in every other way. So, she'd been thinking about how much she would have to do to get their attention, even if it was a negative kind of attention. She'd talked about it on Facebook, and somebody had responded with a suggestion that caught her attention.

"If you really want to force them to pay attention, you should try becoming a BBW model." They'd explained that some women, on the internet, posted videos of themselves eating and eating, getting fatter and measuring themselves. She sat and thought about that. She certainly liked to eat, as proved by the ice cream she was already eating. She definitely could give up exercise, since she never liked it. And she liked the idea that she could get all that attention from people on the internet watching her fatten herself up like a whale.

She wanted to do it. But she was so thin, and she'd need to get extremely fat before her parents would start to notice. She'd need some help from...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 0001 (UN: 001a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612648-Spoiled-Fat/cid/1488463-She-decides-to-become-fat-so-her-parents-will-n