*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her friend feeds her out of jealousy? (Girl)
  2. Decide!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612648-Spoiled-Fat/cid/883918-Her-friend-feeds-her-out-of-jealousy-Girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1612648
A rich Girl is about to change...
This choice: Her friend feeds her out of jealousy? (Girl)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her friend feeds her out of jealousy? (Girl)

    by: FatFan
Olivia sat in her room all alone eating ice cream, she was surrounded by luxuries and had everything she could ever want. Infact if there ever was anything she wanted, all she had to do was tell her personal maid and she got it that very same day. However there was one thing she wanted that money couldn't buy, and that was friends. As she sat there eating her ice cream she felt terribly alone, the room was huge and filled with all sorts of stuff, and yet it was so empty. Olivia never made friends at school, they always hated her for her spoilt attitude and her having everything she could ever want, they never even thought that she would trade it all for just one good friend, all they could see was the mountains of material possessions she owned and that caused them to writhe with envy. At school she would always sit alone but with her maid nearby, they hated that too. They did not see her sitting on her own, completly lonely, they saw her as always having a maid with her to do everything for her.

During one lunch time at her all girl's school (Olivia's parents didn't want their daughter getting involved with guys) the girls who disliked her most were again sitting around talking about her behind her back as she sat alone with the maid bringing her large quantities of homecooked food. The girls always gossipped about how much Olivia ate and the toll it was taking on her body, she was 16 years old and around 180lbs, however she was tall and beautiful with long brown hair and the weight piled on her hips and breasts giving her a very volumptious look, but despite that she did still have a pot belly and a rather soft round face. But despite her chubby frame, she was beautiful, another thing the girls resented. They figured it was because she was wealthy she had people who could do her hair, her nails and make up and just make her look beautiful. They spoke about how great it would be if she were to get big, well not just big but huge. Her body is sexy and volumptious now, but with another 100lbs of fat she would be an ugly whale of a girl, and what if she got even bigger than that?
The girls loved these thoughts of fattening Olivia up to make her big and ugly, it seemed like it would show that spoilt bitch what's what. Eventually though one of the girls decided that rather than talk about it they should actually do it, the others were too nervous about getting committed in fattening her up and so the one who suggested it said she would do it.

The girl came over to Olivia and asked to sit next to her, surprised by this Olivia gladly agreed and the girl introduced herself. Her name was Kim, she was a pretty blonde haired girl who had average sized breasts and a 'perfect' slender figure. Kim told Olivia that she looked lonely and thought she would come to try change that, taken completly aback by Kim's kindness Olivia almost instantly warmed up to the blonde haired girl. They spent the whole lunch time talking and getting to know each other and by the time the bell had rang Kim suggested that they go out together after school to a cafe and get to know each other some more. Olivia happily agreed and Kim smiled, she also then handed Olivia a bag full of candy bars and explained that her dad owns a candy store and is always giving her far too much and asked if Olivia would like them instead, which of course she did.
With that Kim left to go to her class whilst Olivia told her maid what had happened, she was so excited she had absolutly no idea of Kim's scheme to fatten her up, she went through the rest of the day eagerly awaiting the end of school, abscent mindedly devowering the candy bars that she was given, the sweetness of the candy was to her the sweetness of friendship.

Eventually the school day came to an end and Olivia eagerly went over to Kim's classroom to meet up with her. Kim was a drama student and an excellent actress, when Olivia arrived she happened to have been talking about her to her friends, all of them chuckling about their plans and departed from Kim to let her go and deal with Olivia. Kim asked Olivia where the candy was and was happy to find that Olivia had already eaten it all, this was going to be easier than she thought. But now was the time to take Olivia to somewhere that she could eat alot of fattening food...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatFan (UN: fatfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612648-Spoiled-Fat/cid/883918-Her-friend-feeds-her-out-of-jealousy-Girl