*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612921-A-tiny-adventure/cid/819588-Saw-Jack-and-flicked-him-away
by Liam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612921
It's in the title really.. A tiny guy/gal goes on an adventure.
This choice: Saw Jack and flicked him away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saw Jack and flicked him away

    by: Liam
"HUH?" James mumbled. He had obviously put his lenses onb, because he roared: "OH JACK! SOD OFF, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD..." He curled up his huge fingers and flicked Jack away. He used so much force, that Jack landed outside James's room. He landed with a thump in James's sneaker. The impact of the fall left Jack unconscious.

The next thing he knew, Jack was joined in the sneaker by James's huge sock-clad foot. The booms sounded like footsteps, so Jack guessed James was going to work. He worked at a shop, only about a 10 minute walk from the house. Around 10 minutes, James stopped and Jack was trying to struggle free. Eventually, after a while of struggling, Jack slipped through the top of James's sneaker But before Jack could climb up his brother, James walked off to have his break. The person at the till next to James's was James's friend Russell. He was quite tall, just under 6ft, and he had flattish blond hair, that was spiked up a little at the front. He was 22, the same age as James, and Jack knew him quite well. Jack ran over and climbed onto Russells shoe. Jack...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612921-A-tiny-adventure/cid/819588-Saw-Jack-and-flicked-him-away