*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/1833601-Katie-sister-younger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1613333
Jessi finds two spray cans, one grows and one shrinks. What's gonna happen?
This choice: Katie, sister younger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Katie, sister younger

    by: RedAce
Jessi was sitting on the couch till Katie, Jessi's 10 year-old sister popped up behind her and asked what she was doing. Jessi just respond with a slightly lazy response of, " nothing much really sis..." Katie frowned a little and was hoping Jessi would be in a more playful mood. But before Katie could ask a follow up question. They both her a growling noise come from Jessi's stomach. "Hhmmm, I guess you are hungry, huh sis?" Katie asked in a playful tone. Jessi respond with a simple yes and decided to head into the kitchen to make something. As Jessi stood up, she asked Katie if she would want her to make her something while she was up. Katie gave an excited yes. Jessi walked into the kitchen, though she left the spray cans behind on the couch by accident. Just as Jessi entered the kitchen, Katie noticed the two spray cans left on the couch and wondered what they were. She picks one up and while she is looking at one of them, she goes to sit down and accidently presses the other can down and gets a really lite tiny spray all over her.

Katie coughed a few times and as she stood up, she began to feel her clothes...

You have the following choices:

1. Becoming slightly more snug...

*Noteb*
2. Becoming more a bit more baggy than normal

3. Nothing at the moment... yet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/1833601-Katie-sister-younger