*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/2053574-Young-Rob-Comes-In
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1613333
Jessi finds two spray cans, one grows and one shrinks. What's gonna happen?
This choice: Rob, brother younger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Young Rob Comes In

    by: pedro01
Jessi heard some thumping which had come from someone coming down the stairs and she knew who it was by the name of it. Her eleven year old brother, named Rob is unlike any member of the family as far as the looks is concerned. In fact, he's been gaining some weight in recent times and thus, being fat over 200lbs insane. Despite his hunger or laying down, He's also into sports, like football as a defense for his youth side which may be the reason for his large girth to build.

Rob was sitting on the couch when he had spotted Jessi already on the couch from the other side but still talkative when things approached. "Enjoyed your sleep as usual, Rob?" Jessi asked in wondered which would consider without question.

"Yeah, same as usual!" Rob was reply, but only when he had spotted two of those spray cans which he knew it was all belonged to her. "So, you finally bought these cans you told me before."

"I did, but they brought in the wrong one and had two kinds of it. But if you wanna have some, then take your pick. I don't know what harms you, but I'm sure it still feels the same to be honest." Jessi replied and offered one of the cans to her younger brother for some of hers.

"Are you sure with that?" Rob asked in much of his confusing way, but Jessie nodded in satisfaction. Of course, who needs the wrong one's anyway? "Say, why don't you try it out while I'll go and get you some food to eat, okay?" Jessi gives with an offer which she's also nice to look-after, like Rob for example.

So, she got up and went to the kitchen which then left Rob on his own and thought choosing the one's he's going for. After some quick thinking, he decides to go and tries out...

You have the following choices:

1. The Green Can (Grow)

2. The Purple Can (Shrink)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613333-Size-changing-Spray-Cans/cid/2053574-Young-Rob-Comes-In