*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/3416391-Atop-Suzys-Bubble-Butt
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: You hang out there as Suzy heads to class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Atop Suzy's Bubble Butt

    by: Fafnir
Suzy was surprising soft...well, her body was anyways.

The full moons of her enormous rear jiggled softly with each step she took as she walked to her next class. And securely nestled in between her swaying cheeks, you experienced one of the most comfortable rides of your life, but you kept one arm wrapped around the waistband of her panties...just as a precaution though...

You were patting yourself on the back, actually thinking of hiding inside her skirt of all places.

Honestly speaking, of all the audacious, daring, and downright stupid decisions you've made in your short life; you’re flying high on cloud nine for coming up with this one. Even having been shrunk to the size of, well...an ant.... didn’t diminish the utter giddy feeling bouncing around in your belly as you were having a difficult time resisting the urge to just jump up and boogie. You were literally riding atop Suzy's ass with the girl in question being utterly oblivious.

And for the cherry on top.

You gave the meaty globe next to you a hard smack, watching the supple flesh ripple from the impact. Suzy didn't even so much as twitch, meaning your new size was small enough to not even register to her senses. After climbing her leg, you had suspected as much but now it was all but confirmed. In other words, so long as you didn't go overboard, Suzy would never know you were hiding out atop her enormous ass.

Oh god, you couldn't stop yourself from laughing.

Hmm...?

She must've just entered the classroom as the muffle babble of conversation entered your ears. Suzy kept walking, not saying a word to anyone as she arrowed straight towards her desk and turned, her bulbous rump hitting the seat moments later. Your body flew into the air, propelled by the impact and elasticity of her ass. Only the arm hooked on the waistband of her panties had saved you from flying away from your perch as you landed back on her nice, cushioned rear. Her skirt shifted around you as her hands passed beneath it, sweeping it between the chair and her rear.

"Wow!!" you mouthed as Suzy settled in her seat, her massive behind spilling off the sides of the hard, plastic seat as if to impress upon you just how much she was packing down here. With little else to do now but wait, you got comfortable as well. As you sat there, the inside of her skirt started to get hot. You hadn't noticed before, but Suzy's skin was almost feverishly hot to the touch and with no air circulation, the space inside her skirt was rapidly heating up. Though, rather than feeling stuffy, it felt very pleasant and slowly your tense muscles began to relax.

Your eyes began to droop as the softness of Suzy's butt combined with the comfortable heat, made it difficult to keep them open. Right before you were about to doze off, the bell rang, jolting you awake as students and teacher quickly got to their seats then roll-call began.

"Anthony." Mrs. Blake called, looking up from her attendance sheet. "Strange, I could've sworn I saw him earlier. Has anyone seen Anthony?"

"Tch. You mean that insect." Suzy clicked her tongue and grumbled under her breath, "That shitty little Ant is probably nothing more than a red stain under my shoe." To emphasize that point, she ground her toe into the floor, imagining the terrified look on that little man's face before he went SPLAT.

That put a smile on her face...or at least until, "Suzy, do happen to know something about Anthony's absence?"

Suzy jerked her head to see Mrs. Blake staring straight at her.

"Uhh. No, Mrs. Blake." Suzy answered, cursing inwardly at her teacher's sharp hearing. "I don't know where Anthony might've wandered off to." Which was technically true as the little man vanished shortly after she shrunk him. Where the hell could he have disappeared to?

Mrs. Blake gave Suzy a level stare.

She and most of the other teachers were aware of the bad blood between the two students, which given some of the spats she's witnessed, rightfully suspected that Suzy must've been involved here. But, with no evidence present at the moment, Rebecca was forced to drop the issue and gave the young woman a nod. She'll investigate after school if there had been any foul play.

As the rest of roll was called, Suzy felt a sharp tug on her sleeve. Whirling to face the offender, Suzy's expression curled as she came face-to-face with dumb, blonde, and stupid.

Chelsea, the school's most infamous blonde and second most hated person on Suzy's list.

Captain of the varsity cheerleading team and one of the prettiest girls in the school, Chelsea definitely hit the genetic lottery. A pretty face framed by delicate curls of blonde hair that cascaded down like a golden waterfall around a pair of truly bulging breasts threatening to spill out of her crop top. Coupled with an ass that rivaled Suzy's then you had a beautiful young woman that could literally charm anyone idiotic enough to not see the stupidity beneath her smile.

Though that stellar smile was nowhere to be seen on the blonde's face as Chelsea gave what she thought was a menacing glare, but to Suzy, she looked like she was trying to pass a load.

"What do you want?" Suzy hissed, keeping her voice low and yanking her sleeve back.

"For you to butt out." Chelsea whispered, "I don't know what your game is, but you’re not getting anywhere near Ant. He's mine!"

"Huh?" Suzy gaped at her. What in the world was this stupid girl talking about.

"Just because you think you're as pretty as me, doesn't mean that you can worm your way in with those fat tits of yours! Anthony's mine. He's Blake's favorite and don't think that you trying to be his girlfriend will get your grades up. I don't know how you found out about my plan, but you need to butt out!"

"That..." Was so moronically stupid that Suzy felt her brain forcibly reboot itself from the sheer ideocracy spilling out of Chelsea's mouth. Her...and Ant? A couple? That went so far out into the left field that Suzy was metaphorically unable to comprehend it and nothing came to mind other than just punching Chelsea's teeth in for just saying it. Never in a million years would that ever happen.

Period.

Dumbfounded, Suzy turned away from the fuming blonde, afraid that she might actually start to catch the cheerleader's stupidity if she kept talking to her.

You heard Chelsea as well, down in the bellows of Suzy's ass.

No wonder she'd been so nice to you recently. The dumb girl actually thought that by being your girlfriend, Miss Blake would actually improve her grades. First-graders had more common sense than her. You shook your head at the thought. Sure, she was hot, but Emily and her friends had been very vocal about their dislike. You didn't really believe them up till now, but damn, they were right on the nose. Unless her goal wasn’t to have Miss Blake literally improve her grades, but rather to con you into doing her homework for you…

You’d admit, Chelsea was smoking hot- and was probably more than willing to give you a free feel of her giant tits, but if your friends had anything to say there was more to be lost than gained by associating with her.

You felt Suzy shift as she settled down in her seat. Looked like you were going to be here for a while, so leaned back against her warm panties and mulled over what to do now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/3416391-Atop-Suzys-Bubble-Butt