*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Say cheese!
  2. Emily
  3. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/786000-Say-cheese
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Grab it and return it to her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Say cheese!

    by: Willum
Doing the most sensible thing, you crouch down, pick up the planner and chase after the fast-walking Emily.
"Emily! You forgot this!" you shout. She doesn't hear you.
"Emily! Emily! EMILY!" you shout even louder. She still seems oblivious too all your yelling. So you run up to her and pluck the earphones out of her ears, hearing the loud pop music as you do so.
"Hey! I was listening to that you-" Emily complains, turning round. "Oh! Hi Ant! What is it?" she asks. Sighing, you return her planner.
"Oh, thank you so much! I didn't even realize that I had dropped it!" she says thankfully. You and Emily start to walk to tutor group together.
"So, what was that you were listening to so loudly?" you joke.
"Heh. Sorry about that," she laughs. "The Venonicas by the way."
"The Who?" you ask.
"No, not them. The Veronicas. It's a girly pop band. I don't think you would like them." she explains.
"Hey, isn't that the newest model iPod Nano?" you ask, switching to your tech-nerd self.
"Yeah, the one that can take photos and record voice! I only got it last week!" she replies happily. "Want me to take your photo?" she asks.
"No, it's OK" you say.
"I don't mind!" she answers.
"No no, really, don't worry about it."
"Pleeeeaasseee?" she begs, putting on a cute face. You can't resist it, despite hating having your picture taken.
"Uh, why not!" you say gruffly.
"I knew you would say yes sooner or later! Say cheeeeese!" she says.
"Cheeeeese." you reply reluctantly. You brace yourself for the usually loud false shutter sound....
*CLICK!*

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/786000-Say-cheese