*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/817620-Lowlife-Scum
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: "Stop flirting with every guy you can get, you low-life scum."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lowlife Scum

    by: Willum
"Oh, stop flirting with every guy you can get, you low-life scum." you say spitefully, sick of Maria's objectionable attitude towards men.
"Ooh, you're a feisty one!" Maria purrs. "I like that."
"Just go away, Maria." you say, beginning to walk away. Maria was always like this to you, and just about every other guy in the school.
"Don't think you can walk away from me that easily, Ant!" Maria shouts. "You're going to be mine!"
You chuckle. "Yeah right." you reply, looking over your shoulder.

But what is that behind you? Upon closer examination, it appears to be a... cleavage? You look nervously upwards and see Maria grinning down at you.
"Maria... how did you grow?" you ask nervously.
"I didn't!" she giggles. You look around and realise she is right. You have shrunk a couple of feet without noticing! Is this Maria's doing!?

"Now I can have you, can't I?" she says sweetly. Maria then steps forward slowly, and your face becomes smothered in her breast. She grabs the back of your head and gently pushes you toward her chest. You would normally run for the hills if this were to happen, but you are much too terrified to move. And, although you wouldn't really want to admit it, this was kinda enjoyable.

"...Not so feisty now, huh?" Maria laughs, looking down at you...

You have the following choices:

1. You struggle to escape.

*Noteb*
2. Maria shrinks you some more.

*Noteb*
3. "Start sucking...!" Maria sats, increasing the pressure.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/817620-Lowlife-Scum