*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/XYF2DJXSS-Youre-not-bad-looking-either
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: "You're not bad looking either..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"You're not bad looking either..."

    by: Unknown
She chuckles quietly and then says “Well if i'm so hot why don’t you be with me forever?” You shrug off it as her just trying to seduce you and say “i'm good thanks for the offer but I don't wanna date.” She chuckles again and says “thats not what i mean~” Your very confused at this point and then you shrink down to 1 inch! You are so confused as she picks you up and says “You will stay with me and my hot butt forever.” She says slapping her ass and puts you in her pocket as she walks to the girls locker room. When shes there she drops you in her black tights and puts them on. For some description she has nice hair pretty small boobs and shes slim and inky 5”4. On the other hand she has a giant ass. And the tights she got for gym and REALLY tight. Like some of the tightest they had. Her ass still jiggles though. She also sleeps alot. Like shes really tired. She is also pretty smart. Like above average. Then she sits down and bounces on you! You do climb out but onto another person’s tights! Then they put it on and their tights are even tighter with a bigger butt! Who is this? Well its Rhiannon one of your friends. She literally wouldn't hurt a fly but she’s unaware now. You do have a crush on her though but she doesnt know. Her ass is HUGE! even at normal size. You do slip out tho and climb her shoulder just to fall in her breasts feet first. You slip down but its actually pretty comfortable? Its warm and squishy and because of your crush you like it weirdly. “But the sweat… I guess its fine” you think ti yourself falling asleep with Rhiannon completely unaware of you. Then when you wake up your in a bed with _____ turns out Rhiannon passed you on in a hug or something. You are also drenched in sweat.

You have the following choices:

1. Its Maria your right next to her big butt

*Noteb*
2. Its Miss Blake? Your right next to her bare foot?

3. Its someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/XYF2DJXSS-Youre-not-bad-looking-either