*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/W3QQMR7QL-Take-it-drop-it-off-in-reception--tell-them-t
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Take it, drop it off in reception & tell them to put it in 12G's register.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Take it, drop it off in reception & tell them t...

    by: RylanIsCoool
You run down and quickly tell them the whole story. Then you run to your next class. You walk in and go to the back of the class where your desk is. You rest your head down and fall asleep. Then you hear the loud bell ringing. But something is off. You open your eyes and your laying on your back looking directly up. Your confused on what happened cause now your small. You must have somehow shrunk while you were asleep. Then your chair gets pulled back. A huge shadow is being casted over you. You look up and see its…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Katelyn

*Noteb*
2. Ellie

*Noteb*
3. Addy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RylanIsCoool (UN: fywijwtsb22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/W3QQMR7QL-Take-it-drop-it-off-in-reception--tell-them-t