*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/2511200-Smaller
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Suzy had noticed you. You dodge her foor again.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Smaller

    by: Fafnir
"There you are Ant." Suzy sung above you as you landed on your back.

A sadistic grin lit her lips as her eyes honed in on you and she raised her foot to crush you. "Oh shit." you screamed, then desperately rolled to get out of the way. Her enormous foot smashed the spot you were just lying in a moment later, missing you by mere inches. You rolled on your back, grinning as you got another view up her skirt. Suzy saw you staring up her shirt again as she peered down.

Suzy hissed with annoyance, "You goddamn cockroach. I'm going to shrink you so small that a bug won't even find you as a snack." She raised her hand again as a bad feeling filled your gut. You got up and ran away from the blonde beauty while the hairs on the back of your neck rose as your animalistic instincts screamed danger.

"Disappear now Ant. I'll make sure nobody can ever find you again." She snapped her fingers. A bright halo circled around your body as the surroundings quickly grew in scale while you were becoming smaller and smaller.

"Craaaappppp!" you screamed as the halo surrounding you grew brighter. Running straight towards it, you leapt with desperate strength and sailed over the ring. The circle burned with light behind you as you landing on your back. Staring at the shrinking ring, it shrunk till it vanished as a bright spot of blinding light.

You slumped as you escaped from becoming bug food but you were now so small that Suzy looked like mount Everest with her head only looking like a gold blur. She laughed and the very air vibrated from it. You could barely make out what she was saying, "......ye Ant. You'll never be nothing more than a speck below our feet." Laughing again, the mountain named Suzy turned heel and was preparing to walk away.

"No!!!" you screamed. Suzy was the only one that could possibly reverse what she had done to you, so you couldn't let her get away now. The bitch would never return you back to size though, but maybe finding out how she did it could help. Jumping into action, you leapt towards Mount Suzy and suddenly you were literally flying across the ground at an incredible speed.

You crashed on the floor then immediately jumped to your feet and jump towards Suzy. Again, you were sailing across the ground as Suzy's shoe came up on you like a mountain. Leaping one more time, you flew up and landed on the dirty sole of her shoe. You held on as the entire shoe violently shook and jolted as Suzy strolled leisurely to her next class.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You hold on

*Noteb*
2. You loss your grip

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/2511200-Smaller