*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/HZBJYTTCT-Heading-Home-with-Suzy
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Crawl into her waistband to doze off (you wake up to her walking home)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Heading Home with Suzy

    by: Fafnir
Leaning back against Suzy's warm skin, you let out a loud yawn and stretched your arms overhead feeling your shoulders pop, then declared loudly;

"I'm bored!"

After hearing Chelsea's utterly asinine belief about your relationship with your arch-nemesis, (she couldn't have been serious!) Suzy tactfully chose just to ignore the blonde and turn her focus to Miss Blake's lesson, if only to keep her urge to smack the dumb blonde for her idiocy in check. Whether or not Chelsea got the message wasn't clear, but at least she understood not to push any further as she turned away, ignoring Suzy as well.

So, things settled down as class went on.

And with it came the boredom.

Oh, don't get it wrong.

You were still bat-shit terrified of what Suzy will do to you if she caught you, especially now you were barely bigger than your namesake. But being sprawled out atop her warm rear as you were, it had a powerful effect of muting your terror. Add the fact that your nemesis was unaware of your presence as well...then you could be forgiven for not feeling quite so petrified at the moment.

As long as you didn't imagine her reaction if she did find you here.

...Shudder...

However, once everything calmed down, you really had nothing else to do but lounge around atop Suzy's comfortable bum. The only thing that remotely drew your attention was the odd sound or two coming through her skirt and the constant sound of her scribbling above.

Not the most entertaining thing to listen to.

You yawned, once again.

"What to do? What to do?" You mused.

Sadly, nothing was coming to mind...well nothing that wouldn't get you killed for perving on Suzy. The universe, it seamed, had a cruel sense of humor as here you were, stuck at an inch-tall, sitting on top of a criminally hot girl's ass, and utterly unable to do anything without throwing yourself into some dangerous territory.

So much for living out a fantasy.

Another yawn escaped your mouth.

You were finding it harder and harder to keep your eyes open.

You felt lethargic, your entire body feeling completely drained of energy as your earlier game of keep away with Suzy was starting to catch up with you. The devilish warmth radiating from her skin felt far too pleasant, drawing what little tension you had left out of you as you found yourself on the losing end of the uphill battle to stay awake.

Sluggishly, you crawled up to her waistband.

Slipping inside her panties, the waistband pressed snugly against your chest, you made yourself comfortable atop one of her butt cheeks. Once firmly secured, it didn't take long for your eyes to droop and then you were out like a light.

"".........""


"Where's Anthony?"

Suzy whirled around when someone roughly grab her shoulder, coming face-to-face with a very angry Emily.

It was the end of the school day, with classes having just ended and it seemed like the redhead had been waiting for her by the entrance, pinning the taller girl against the wall.

Suzy snorted as she easily ripped Emily's hand off of her shoulder, a condescending smile on her lips.

"Oh, what happened? Did you lose your itty-bitty boytoy? Maybe the little ant just got lost in the grass over there." She made dismissive wave towards the front lawn.

Despite almost being a full-head shorter and far smaller than Suzy, Emily didn't back down from blonde amazon, much to Suzy's begrudging respect.

"Where is he?" Emily repeated, glaring up at the taller girl. "I know he was here this morning, so what did you do to him?"

"Do to him?" Suzy sneered, "Whatever do you mean?"

Emily's face flushed as red as her hair, her shoulders trembling and her voice came out like a growl. "If you did anything to him..."

"You'll what?" Suzy spoke softly and stood to her full imposing height, staring down the smaller girl. "Go ahead, tell me. You'll do what exactly? Teach me a lesson? Kick my ass?" Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she stepped forward, forcing Emily to step back in turn, lest she be smothered by Suzy's enormous chest. "Because the way I see it, you're no different than that little ant. Small, insignificant, and utterly not worth my time. So, don't bothering patronize me. I neither know, nor do I care where he is." Which was technically the truth as the little shit had completely disappeared since earlier. "Save your threats for someone that actually cares, and get out of my way."

And that she did with Suzy easily bulldozing pass the girl.

She felt a brief moment of vindictive glee at Emily's furious expression, but it faded as she quickly left the school grounds.

"".........""


You were jolted awake by the sound of door slamming shut.

Disoriented, you looked left then right but only saw swaying fabric. It took a moment for your brain to click back into gear.

Right, Suzy had shrunk you.

"How long was I out?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes.

It was hard to tell as you saw nothing but the inside of Suzy skirt. With no point of reverence, it could've been an hour or even longer since you fell asleep. You just weren't sure just how long but you needed to know where you might be. Crawling out of the safety of her waistband, you slowly crept to the edge of her swaying butt.

"Whoa!" you yelped.

Ok, bad idea.

You held onto Suzy panties for dear life as your little trip nearly had you bucked off of her bouncing cheeks. Though a small part of your brain was able to appreciate just much mass Suzy was packing down here, whilst the rest of you had you scrambling back to safety.

You weren't at school anymore.

That much you were sure now.

You held on as Suzy dropped her backpack, the sound of it hitting the floor sounded like a bomb going off to your ears. When she bent over to take off her shoes, her skirt rode up her butt with the motion, just far enough for you to catch a peek of the outside world.

It was a dingy apartment.

From what you could see, it was a small one bedroom apartment with a kitchenette in one corner and a small bed shoved in the other. There's a door that leads to what you assumed is the bathroom and the other being the front door. And everything was in poor condition. The paint was peeling off in the corners, the once shag carpet was worn down and spotted with holes, and it smelt vaguely of urine. There wasn't much furniture, only a couch and a few chairs for the kitchenette. All in all, it looked run-down.

Your observation was cut short as Suzy straightened up and her skirt once again blocked your view.

Well damn.

'Out of the frying pan and into the fire' or so the saying went.

Here you were, stuck in the figurative belly of the beast at a measly inch-tall. Just what did you do in your past life for the universe to put in you this situation?

Either way, things weren't looking good for you as you clung tight to Suzy's rear.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/HZBJYTTCT-Heading-Home-with-Suzy