*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Siph's First Fight
  2. The First Arena Fighters
  3. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51536-Siphs-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Follow Siph's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Siph's First Fight

    by: .Wolfie.
Siph looked out across the bowl of the Arena, instantly recognizing the massive opponent at the far end. Krath...I could beat him in my sleep, and dance an hour-long waltz around him awake. The demon chuckled.
High above on the Arena's lowest terrace, the Arena master stood, holding a blood-red cloth. "Today, the fights begin. Let them mark a noble ascension to victory, and prove themselves worthy of Calarith's challenge! When the cloth drops, have at it, fighters!" And at this, he flung the cloth down. It fluttered quickly down the side of the Arena's wall, over twenty feet down, to the dirt floor of the battlefield.
And then Krath charged.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Krath strikes the first blow

2. Siph hits first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51536-Siphs-First-Fight