*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyger's First Fight
  2. The First Arena Fighters
  3. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51569-Tygers-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Follow Tyger's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tyger's First Fight

    by: .Wolfie.
Tyger strode up to where the others were gathering around the roster pinned up in the hall. Ryan leaned casually to the side, but after Shalar's words, she decided to avoid further confrontation. 'Besides, she thought, His time will come soon enough, in the Arena.
Her eyes flicked over the roster, coming to rest on her name. She had first fight, against Krath. She sighed in disappointment. Not only would Krath be an incredibly easy fight, but she had wanted badly to kill Ryan. Not that it mattered. She would eventually get to fight him.

Calarith's challenging roar echoed throughout the Arena. She glanced out at the dusty bowl that would serve as the fighting grounds. Soon it would be stained with blood. She walked easily out into the center of the Arena, as the Arena Master announced the fighters. Krath lumbered out opposite her. She smiled haughtily at him.
"Krath will kill you!" The beast threatened.

"Really? Prove it." She said, the smile still hovering about her lips. She appeared relaxed, but her blood was rushing. Soon there would be blood.

Krath hesitated, confused. She could either attack now or wait until he did and counter.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tyger attacks first

2. Krath attacks first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 .Wolfie. (UN: wolfie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51569-Tygers-First-Fight