*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raven's First Fight
  2. The First Arena Fighters
  3. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51579-Ravens-First-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Follow Raven's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Raven's First Fight

    by: Unknown
Raven paced in his cell, anxious to be free and wreak havoc on his enemy, his food. Then the orderlies came forward, bearing heavy iron gates. These were meant to channel him into the Arena- he was too dangerous to be allowed a free walk into the grounds.
"Damn, Luke, look at him. He's ready for blood, that's for sure." The lead orderly on the right side of the cell secured the gates firmly with five large padlocks. The orderly on the other side, Luke, did likewise, and stared with fear into Raven's golden eyes.
"You're fighting Ressek, lil' dragon. Not me," Luke told him. Raven merely squawked with anticipation.
With a heavy clanking sound, the cell door drew back, and Raven dashed down the iron channel-gates into the Arena. Thirsty for blood, he didn't even give the Arena master time to announce the fight.
On the far end of the grounds, Ressek stared in horror as the fierce dragonet rushed at him. This is too soon...I'm not prepared for Raven!

You have the following choices:

1. Raven strikes Ressek

2. Ressek avoids Raven

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51579-Ravens-First-Fight