*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Backhanded!
  2. The Watcher
  3. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51705-Backhanded
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #161571
Thirteen warriors, only one Champion
This choice: Ryan vs Krath  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Backhanded!

    by: Unknown
Ryan makes Krath look even clumsier, Calarith mused as Ryan sliced another bloody ribbon across Krath's chest with his sword. The thick rough skin gave reluctantly against Ryan's blade, but his strength and skill were more than enough to persevere.
Krath roared in pain and anger, lashing out with his long tail to try and bring Ryan to the ground. The attempt failed horribly, Ryan deftly leaping over the swiping tail and scoring another long gash as it passed below him.
Then Krath saw his chance. With the fastest movement he could muster, he backhanded Ryan, his claws and wrist blades digging into the warrior's flesh.
Ryan flew backwards, hitting the ground several feet away. Blood leaked from the sharp gouges in his side and chest.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Krath charges in

*Noteb*
2. Ryan gets up quickly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
.Wolfie. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/161571-The-Grand-Arena/cid/51705-Backhanded