*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. younger
  2. Family Members
  3. Awesome Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618638-Body-Swap-Machine/cid/793560-younger
by Ajfage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1618638
Your name is John, you are 18 and find a body swap maching, what will happen next.
This choice: Youngest Brother: Timmy(12 yrs old)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

younger

    by: Ajfage
Timmy would be perfect, he is only 12, and doesn't have that many responsibilities. Plus you two had an awesome relationship, and would both have a blast as each other for a while. You walk into your living room and see him sitting on the couch watching T.V. "Hey John what’s up?" he says as soon as he sees you. "Nothing' much I guess, but anyway, I found this weird machine in the basement and I think it would be fun to try it out." You say casually. "Do you know what it does?" He asks. "Well it switches people’s bodies, and I thought it would be fun to switch bodies with each other." You say. You know your brother is way into this stuff so his automatic answer is yes. "Sweet, that’s awesome." He says as he jumps up. "But I don't understand one thing." "What?" You ask. "Why would you want to switch bodies with me instead of dad or Jake." he asked as you two walk down the stairs of the basement. "I kind of want to be younger." You say as you walk up to the machine.
Timmy is completely amazed by it. "Wow, how does it work?" he asks as he walks around it. "Well first you get into one of the pods, and then I get into the other, after that I just press the button, and we switch bodies." You say as you look behind you for Timmy. He's already in one of the pods, waiting for you to get in the other. "I guess you're ready huh." You say as you get in the other pod. "Alright Timmy get ready to be me." You say as you press the button in between the pods.
Everything goes black for a second, and you feel yourself being sucked from your body and being shoved into one that is too small for you. When you open the door, you notice that everything is bigger that it was before. You walk to the mirror that your parents put down there when they had their work out phase, and saw your 12 year old brother Timmy’s face staring back at you. “Holy shit it actually worked.” You say in your brother’s voice. “Holy Crap this is weird.” You hear you voice from behind you. “Thanks for switching with me Timmy.” You say. “You’re welcome. I guess.” He says as he goes over to the mirror. “So how long do you want to be me?” Timmy asked. “For the rest of the weekend.” You say. It’s Friday, so that will work out very nicely. “That’s good with me.” Timmy says as he heads up the basement stairs. You head up stairs too. You go to your new room and look around. There are Pokemon posters everywhere. “I didn’t know he was that into that stuff.” You say as you go and lie down on your new bed. You lied down on your bed and decide to…

You have the following choices:

1. check out your new body

*Noteb*
2. pretend to be timmy and hang out with one of his friends

*Noteb*
3. take a nap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ajfage (UN: ajfage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ajfage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618638-Body-Swap-Machine/cid/793560-younger