*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Gym.
  2. Something else. (You Shrink)
  3. David
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618808-A-very-unlucky-day/cid/1857414-The-Gym
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1618808
Follow your character through a day filled with ssbbws and shemales.
This choice: The Gym.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Gym.

    by: Hollowking
reaching your destination you enter the gym and head over to the coed changing room to get into your shorts so that you could work out. while in the changing room you look around noticing that there were a couple of people in the showers and a young shemale with blonde hair, blue eyes, a nice sized bubble butt, and a soft six inch long cock with balls the size of golf balls.

turning your just in time you notice out the corner of your eye that she looked up at you and frowned probably thinking that you were peeping on her. deciding not to bring anymore attention to your self you move to a corner stall and get undressed. once undressed you go to put your boxers on when you see a shadow move toward you.

looking up you notice that the shadow belonged to the shemale that you saw getting changed and she was completely naked you begin to sweat thinking that she was coming to talk to you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she came to fuck you.

2. she walks right by you.

*Noteb*
3. readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowking (UN: hollowking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MeanderingFool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618808-A-very-unlucky-day/cid/1857414-The-Gym