*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Coming out of the bathroom
  2. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792660-Coming-out-of-the-bathroom
by Jon_24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1618982
What happens when you shrink in your hot best friends house? Click here! (male only)
This choice: Coming out of the bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Coming out of the bathroom

    by: Jon_24
Credit goes to trippah for this chapter:

You are shocked to see your friend wrapped in nothing but a wet white towel. Each step Michael takes is like thunder, sending vibrations through your body. Paralyzed with a mix of fear and awe, you gaze up at your friend who just came from taking a shower. You're eyes work their way up his body, starting at his slightly damp feet, slapping against the hardwood floor. His smooth brown legs are like skyscrapers to you. Then his torso! You remember him mentioning going to the gym before, and you can see his visits have started to pay off! Though not ripped by any means, the toned adonis, still dripping with water from his hot shower is now a god to you.

Realizing the predicament you're in, you begin to shout for help, waving your arms in hopes that you're giant friend will notice you before you get crushed beneath his feet.

"Dammit," Michael says, his eyes darting back and forth, "where'd I put them..."

Hope flutters in your heart for a second when you think you've finally got his attention. His dark eyes gazing directly at you, or so you think. He walks until he is directly on top of you, giving you a full panoramic view of his crotch from under the towel. A drop of water falls from his balls and splashes on top of you. Soaked and slightly panicked, you scream "I'm down here!"

But it suddenly becomes clear you aren't what Michael was looking for. Reaching down, he grabs the underwear you've been standing on. You're stomach lurches a bit as you're jostled upward. Then you realize, he's going to put them on! With you inside!

You have the following choices:

1. You're trapped in his underwear!

*Noteb*
2. You fall free!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon_24 (UN: jon_24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jon_24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792660-Coming-out-of-the-bathroom