*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. his lips
  2. Giant Friend
  3. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792666-his-lips
by Jon_24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1618982
What happens when you shrink in your hot best friends house? Click here! (male only)
This choice: his lips  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

his lips

    by: Jon_24
He places you on his lips, giving you a giant, wet kiss. You lose your balance and hold onto the soft surface below. You look up to see two caves that are blowing out warm air. Suddenly Michael opens his lips, and the ground beneath you parts. You land on a hard, white surface- his teeth. You know Michael is now toying with you.

Being the vorephile you are, you yell "Hey, why don't you put me all the way in!" Michael smiles- or at least you think he does because the two fleshy lips retract. You look at the row of teeth slowly open up and you gaze inside. His mouth is a giant, dark tunnel, blowing hot air in your direction. You can see the rows of teeth, the saliva dripping from the roof and sides, the littly hangy thingy in the back that you've heard its name once but can never seem to remember what its called.

Then, his tongue pulls out and touches you. You feel this giant pink flesh push against your body as you rub against hundreds of bumps the size of two fists. The tongue suddenly sweeps under you and behind, and with a flick, throws you inside. You're now inside Michael's mouth. You feel saliva drip all over you, coating your entire body. The tongue moves to the roof of the mouth as you are shoved against the slightly ribbed surface. The tongue squeezes you and wind pulls the saliva back, almost sucking you into the darkness. You realize Mike is sucking you inside his mouth as his tongue fondles you below. Then, you are pushed out past the teeth, back to the lips. Mike sticks you out of his mouth like a piece of spaghetti. You gasp for fresh air, still wet inside. You are now pinned between his giant, soft lips. You can feel his tongue sliding around your feet and legs, tasting you like a delicious jolly rancher. Then Michael...

You have the following choices:

1. swallows you

*Noteb*
2. spits you out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon_24 (UN: jon_24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jon_24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792666-his-lips