*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. School
  2. Chrissy orders everything
  3. 1 week later
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621417-Mcdonalds-addict/cid/1451638-School
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621417
When Chrissy starts to eat Mcdonalds, it gets a little out of hand...
This choice: school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

School

    by: Unknown
Chrissy just finished her last box of Mcnuggets when she glanced at the clock. She noticed that she could now see her chubby cheeks were blocking a little of her vision at the bottom of her eyes now, but she paid no attention to it. She saw that it was now 7:55 AM. She was gong to be late for school! She slotted as fast as she could out of the booth, but it was hard to since her stomach was painfully tight from being stuffed so hard. "Oh no! OOF! I'm going to be late!" She said. Her boobs were jiggling violently while she was fighting to get out. She wasn't wearing a bra as she stopped fitting into all of hers and never got a new one yet. Mainly because one, she didnt have time anymore to seeing as she is at McDonalds all day eating their delicious fast food. And two, she hasnt been able to afford one seeing as she has been spending all of her her allowance on her addiction that she does not have.

She did enjoy that her weight gain has caused her to develop a nice pair of big soft round tits that she would have never hoped on getting at her old scrawny size. So what if she had trouble fitting into things like clothes and booths now? That just means that with a bigger body makes it so she can eat even more of all this savory, greasy, delicious treats just a car ride away.

Chrissy jogged as fast as she could toward the door, but ran out of breath by the time she was at the door. "Are you going to be alright?" Gillian said while waddling over to Chrissy. "Yeah," Chrissy said, "Just get me another five burgers for the road."

Chrissy then drove down to school chewing away at a burger or two during the ride over. Luckily her school was only a few blocks away as this was a small town. She then pulled into the parking lot and grabbed her remaining burgers on her way out of her car to her first class:

What is her first class?

1) English, where her teacher is getting concerned over her extreme weight gain

2) Gym, where she is a cheerleader

3) Cooking, where she recruits some people to join her gorging at Mcdonalds

You have the following choices:

1. English

*Noteb*
2. Gym

3. Cooking

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621417-Mcdonalds-addict/cid/1451638-School