*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1449709-Talk-to-Emily-your-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621968
One day you are abducted by aliens and are infected by a strange virus. Gay sex is ok
This choice: Talk to Emily, your sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Talk to Emily, your sister.

    by: Unknown
As you got closer to the ring of light you spotted your sister, as ever smoking a cigarette. Well, I have to figure out how to solve this somehow, I guess Emily is family, so she'll have to do for now. As you walked up to her you realized she was going to think that you were Zach, if you told her that you were you, she would just think you were being an idiot and tell you to go away. Maybe if I can show her..... That just might be the only way, you thought. If I can control myself at least......

As you walked up to Sarah you dreaded the coming encounter. She was threatening as ever, clad in her black corset, mini skirt and stockings. The bodice of her strapless corset was a deep V that allowed her two large breasts to hang together out the bottom. She wore heavy mascara, and had her naturally blonde hair died black. Your mother always told her she should 'look like a nice girl', which made Emily scoff. But right now, you found your eye drawn to her cleavage. A familiar tone broke his concentration. "Hey, freak, if you want something, eyes up." Emily barked.

"Oh, uh, s-sorry Emily." You babbled. "It's just, uh."

"It's just what?" She interjected, tossing away a butt.

"It's about Mark."

She rolled her eyes. "What did he now .

"Nothing!" You said almost defensively. "He just needed me to tell you something really important."

She put her hands on her hips and shifted a little, "Fine, where is he?"

"He's out in the woods."

She looked at you sceptically. "You better not be pulling a prank here, freak."

"No way, he said it was urgent." You lied. She agreed grudgingly a followed you. You made sure to go in the opposite direction of where 'Zach' or 'Sarah' was. Emily followed you silently, and you began thinking of your plan of attack. How would you try to explain, or even show her? This is a bad plan. As you walked along, you heard a familiar metallic voice.

"Transplantor virus pheromones activate!" It said.

You looked around for the source. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Asked Emily,

"Nevermind. Well, I guess I should just try to explain. myself." You said.

"Mark isn't out here, is he?"

"Well, no, but-" You tried to explain.

She looked at you in some way, some way that just didn't seem right to you. "I think I know why you brought me out here."

You blinked. "You do?"

"Of course." She said, moving closer to you. "Best friend's sexy goth sister. Always been a bitch to you but you love me none the less? I get it." You did not have the words to respond. "And to be honest I feel a little bad about all those years of torment." She pressed her huge tits up against you. Why am I not running away right now? "So why don't we let bygones be bygones?

Her kissing you way the first indication that your plan had indeed gone south, the second was that you kissed back, and began enjoying it. Your hand reached up her huge breast. Jesus Christ, this is my sister, my crazy bitch sister! As you groped away, you slid your tongue into her mouth, she pulled away. "Does Zach like my titties?" She asked. You managed a yes, and began kissing her again but she pulled away once more. "Then why don't I give you something special? I wore this shirt for a reason tonight, I just didn't know who that reason was." Realizing what she meant, you thought. What a slut. But you did not stop her as she undid your pants and slid your cock out. You admitted, Zach had a bigger member than you, but that hardly mattered now. She pushed you onto a nearby stone into a sitter position, she sauntered up, squishing and squeezing her tits together. She knelt down in front of you and leaned forward. Her cleavage was magnificent, and you had a front row seat as she slipped your cock in between her two big mounds.

Am I seriously just gonna get titty fucked by my sister? I know I can control myself now but, do I want to? It was too late. She had her two breasts pumping vigorously on Zach's cock, her skill evident. Her tits were already slick with sweat, so the warmth and moistness was satisfying. "Mark would be so pissed." Emily giggled to herself. You have no idea...
You didn't last much longer, And when you shook with pleasure, your cum splattered on the tops of her breast and up her neck to her chin. You heard a tearing noise and suddenly you lost the feeling of Zach's body.Uh oh.

Emily must have immediately noticed because she cried out in terror. "Mark?! What the fuck!" But before she could even move, Your newly tentacled head dropped down directly on hers. You did not get to see the process, but you heard the same strange sucking, tearing and ripping noises from before. You could also have sworn you heard muffled screams, but before you knew it you had a new body bellow your neck, your sister's body. You first felt the great weight on your chest, the warm pillar between your pillows, and the warm goo coating the slope of your chest. You also noticed the throbbing wetness between your sister's milky thighs.

You looked down first, seeing the tip of Zach's penis looking back at you, semen covered your cleavage as your hands were still pushing your chest together, you did not stop. You looked up, first to see Zach's heaving chest, then to see a headless stump, once again sprouting tentacles I guess once it invades a body, it takes over that too, not just the head.

You noticed your sisters head scamper up Zach's arm, and witnessed the strange sight of her goth head wriggling it's tentacles into Zach's big jock body. It took a second to calibrate, it seemed, but then 'Zach' looked down at you. "Holy shit Emily, that was incredible."

You have the following choices:

1. Try something else.

*Noteb*
2. That's it, I'm leaving.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/1449709-Talk-to-Emily-your-sister