*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622154-The-Revolution-of-Humans-and-Anthros/cid/1517402-The-test-is-a-Disaster
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1622154
For years, humans have been tiny pets for anthros to play with. No more. 9,340+ Views
This choice: The test is a Disaster.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The test is a Disaster.

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
"That will be enough," the Doc said.

"Alright," said Jessy, as she reduced the energy she was transferring to the glove.

The energy from the glove though, continued to grow.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Jay asked.

The Doc took a quick look at it and shouted, "Everybody down!"

The energy from the glove blasted out, sending Jay and Jessy to opposite sides of the room.

"You two check on Jessy," Doc said as he pointed at a couple of his assistants. He then looked at some guards who were already at Jay's side. "Is he okay?"

"He ought to be fine," said one of them.

He then looked at his assistants who had reached Jessy's side. "What about her?"

"Aside from some burnt fur, nothing too major," said one of them.

"Get the glove off of her, carefully," said the Doc. "We need to figure out what went wrong."

One of the assistants took the glove off of Jessy and brought it to the Doc.

"This isn't good," he said.

Then something begins to happen to....

You have the following choices:

1. Jessy

*Noteb*
2. Jay

*Noteb*
3. Both Jessy and Jay

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622154-The-Revolution-of-Humans-and-Anthros/cid/1517402-The-test-is-a-Disaster